Find of the Day: The Tassel Necklace ($49) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Tassel Necklace ($49)

Very excited to share today's FOTD with y'all.  This gorgeous tassel necklace (from Sterling Forever) is my current fave statement piece.  That's sayin' a lot because I own A LOT of cool jewelry.  Although pricy, the quality's worth it without a doubt.  FYI: the piece is adjustable due to the lariat slider - you'll have fun messing around with the length.  

Let me tell you a lil' bit about Sterling Forever.  They offer free shipping on orders $50+, but standard shipping is only $3.  They have a really sweet lifetime warranty, which allows you to have your jewelry replaced or repaired free of charge if it ever loses stones, changes colors, has a malfunctioning clasp, etc.  Also, they have a 60-day money back guarantee so if you're displeased in any way, you can get a full refund.  Please let me know if you have any questions below by leaving me a comment.

OH, and I almost forgot!  If you scroll down to the bottom of their site, you can subscribe to their mailing list and get a code for an extra 20% off.  They're also having a special promo on all rose gold accessories right now. Use code ROSE25 to get an extra 25% off.
Image from my IG account

5 comments

  1. Love this necklace! I'm obsessed with tassels right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous items !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. That s really amazing necklace , lovely design, I love it . Fabulous!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! And I love jewelry too. Is the floral a part of the necklace or is it a clutch? Because the looks fab too. - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete