The Drape Asymmetric Skirt - Sensible Stylista

The Drape Asymmetric Skirt

Totes excited to share another stylemoi collab with you guys today on Sensible Stylista.  I'm lovin' my new drape skirt & crop top for sure.  Their stuff is seriously legit!  Check them out STAT for trendy and affordable clothing.  Oh, and make sure to use code CNY2105 for an extra 20% off - offer valid until Feb. 20th.  In addition to the aforementioned discount, for orders $30+, customers get THIS fab necklace as a free gift.
A closer look at my new necklace courtesy of Hanuel.  Isn't it totally gorg?  For those of you interested, it's available HERE for $34. I'll be featuring a bunch of other fab pieces from their site soon so keep an eye out!  I'm super stoked to have them as a sponsor - I'm a huge fan of their stuffs.
Here's a full body shot for you guys. My new skirt's ridiculously adorbs.  Available in four other colors HERE.  The waist's elastic (so it's mad comfy), and the asymmetric hem's flattering like whoa.  For $19.99, it's a serious must have.  
A closer look at my deep-v crop top.  Available at stylemoi for $16.67 HERE.  The checkered print's mad trendy, and the top fits like a glove.
Oh, and here are my fab new sunnies courtesy of Polette.  Available HERE for $12.99.  Get on these STAT!


c/o Hanuel ($34)
Sunnies:  c/o Polette ($12.99)
Top:  c/o Stylemoi ($16.67)
Skirt:  c/o Stylemoi ($19.99)
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet
Bag:  YSL

PS.  I'm currently hosting a bunch of giveaways on SS!  Clicky HERE to enter them all.   You could win some seriously sweet swag.

7 comments

  1. Love the top and the skirt !

    Win Pink in Tokyo clothing on my blog !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl, the skirt is so cool
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Totally show-stopping look. Just gorgeous :) Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful and gorgeous honey xx

    ReplyDelete