Find of the Day: Retro Cat Eye Sunnies ($9.95) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: Retro Cat Eye Sunnies ($9.95)

I'm super excited to share today's FOTD with you guys.  These adorable retro shades are currently available at +FREYRS for $9.95 (!!!!) I can't even begin to tell y'all how much I love these babies. I'm a HUGE fan of Freyrs - I mean, I guess it's obvious. I've featured them on SS so many times already, haha.  

These shades though.  I personally own the black with dark solid lenses (pictured below), and I'm totes obsessed.  The silver embellishments are beyond cute, and the sunnies are mad lightweight.  A serious must-have fosho.  Available in three other colors HERE.  PS. US & Canadian residents get free shipping *pumps fist* SO much winning.  International friends can purchase pieces for a flat $4.99.  Still a great deal because Freyrs sunnies are so affordable.  Do yourself a favor and browse their collection STAT.

4 comments

  1. Your post persuaded me to check them out and possibly get a pair ;)

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice pair of sunnies
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete