Instanatural Review: Part 2 - Sensible Stylista

Instanatural Review: Part 2

YAY, it's time for Part 2 of my +InstaNatural review.  If you missed my first post, no worries, just clicky HERE.  Alright, let's get started...
1.  Dead Sea Mud Mask ($24.97) - Hands down, one of the best face masks I've used.  For $25, you get a GIANT 16 oz jar - made from pure dead sea mud, organic shea butter, jojoba oil, aloe vera, and more.  Great for acne and blemishes - detoxes and purifies like a champ extracting excess oil and dirt fom one's skin.  Use this baby once a week to also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines. Apply it to your whole face (be careful of your eyes/lips) and leave it on for 10 minutes or so. Make sure it's dried completely before washing it off! It'll feel tight while it's drying so don't fret. Definitely smoothes out your complexion.


2.  Peppermint Essential Oil ($19.97) - An all natural oil with no added ingredients or fillers.  Extracted from dried Mentha Piperita herb leaves.  I use this in my oil diffuser, and it smells awesome - really reduces stress, haha.  I've been obsessed with interior stuff as of late (ie. furniture, paintings, candles, etc.).  Anything to improve my crib's ambiance! Definitely calms me down - I whip it out at the end of the day when I'm sipping tea and reading.
3.  Lemon Essential Oil - Extracted from lemon peel, like the peppermint oil described above, this product is 100% pure and natural.  The scent's fresh and invigorating, and the oil has many benefits (antiseptic, antibacterial, etc.).  Try adding a few drops to your kitchen/floor/bathroom cleaner for a lovely smell!

4.  Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum ($21.95) - I swear, Instanatural has the BEST serums.  Let me break down this particular one for y'all:  20% vitamin C, 2.5% retinol, 2% salicylic acid, and B3 + tea tree oil.  Yeah, contains all sorts of goodness.  This serum is super gentle full of natural and organic stuffs that make it safe for all skin types.  Soothes blemishes like whoa and repairs damaged skin while protecting against future damage.  Works well for guys an gals alike!  Lovely texture - thick but absorbs well.  As a plus, this serum smells like heaven, ha.  Seriously though.  I put it on after applying moisturizer.  A few drops will do the trick!


Samples provided but all opinions are my own.  Forizzle. Powered by Brandbacker.

No comments