The Lock Necklace - Sensible Stylista

The Lock Necklace

I feel very L.L. Bean today, haha *shrugs* I've never shopped there, but I've seen their catalogue.  What do you guys think? Does this ensemble ooze woodsy chic?  ANYWHO, I'm totally getting off topic.  Let's talk about today's LOTD.  My jacket's from +Talbots.  I got it on sale for $30 during their spring blowout - what a bargain!  I wish I could give you guys a link, but this piece is no longer available.
I kept everything simple!  I usually like to wear statement jewelry, but I thought I'd sport something dainty today.  My gorgeous lock necklace is from Sterling Forever - it's available here for $44.  I absolutely love SF.  They have such a lovely online collection, and they offer free shipping on orders $50+.
A contemplative shot for you guys, ha!  Love, love, LOVE my +Velvet Heart button-front.  It's such an adorable top - I especially love the denim trim!  I highly recommend picking one up for yourself - you can browse their collection here.  The material's great, and the piece is super versatile.  I'll make sure to style it in an office-friendly post soon so you guys can see how I'd wear this to work.
Top:  c/o Velvet Heart
Bag:  Kate Spade
Jeans:  Bongo Jeans
Shoes:  c/o Light in the Box
Necklace:  c/o Sterling Forever

7 comments

  1. flawless and so pretty <3 <3

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty and sweet!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lo ck necklace is looking so cool
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great jacket I love that green colour :)

    ReplyDelete