The Cozy Sweater - Sensible Stylista

The Cozy Sweater

Oh man, I've had enough of this weather.  I cannot WAIT for Spring.  As much as I love layering and all that jazz, I'm sick of the freezing cold!  Who's with me?  Ok, ok.  I'm getting off topic.  Back to fashion!  For today's post, I've styled a casual but polished look for you guys - featuring Oasap & Ella Boutique.  I can't wait to tell y'all about my new swag!
I freakin' love +OASAP.  Their outerwear is on point! I wish I could give you guys a link, but this fab coat is completely sold out (BOO!!!).  No worries though - it's gonna be spring soon anyways... me thinks, haha.They constantly get new stuffs so keep an eye out.  Clicky HERE to browse...
A closer look at my sweater sans coat.  Love, love, LOVE my new top courtesy of Ella.  Isn't the black trim mad chic!?  Clicky HERE to cop one for yourself.  Not your style? Clicky HERE to see another fab knit - the two-tone fabric is beyond sophisticated IMO!  Would love to have this in my wardrobe.

Coat:  c/o Oasap
Bag:  YSL
Pants:  Madewell
Shoes:  c/o Deb
Top:  c/o Ella ($38)

PS.  I'm currently hosting a fab giveaway with +INPINK.  Enter HERE to win a gorg jaguar choker set retailed at $60.  Open to residents of the US and Canada.

PSS.  Are you a fan of quilted stuffs?  If so, make sure to read THIS review.  I blasted it earlier today *grins* Let me know what you think!

6 comments

  1. Love the bag so much ! Really cute !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: Fabulous bag. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit look! The heels really add a nice chic factor to an otherwise casual outfit idea. Plus this looks so comfy and warm; perfect for the below zero days we get up north.
    MyFairDaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously have one of the best styles around.
    Dressesofbridal

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat has me drooling! It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! Totally in love with it! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete