Find of the Day: The V-neck Pocket Tee ($7) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The V-neck Pocket Tee ($7)

It's time for another fab find on SS!  I'm super excited to tell y'all about today's FOTD because it's a wardrobe staple.  Solid tees as a must-have - simple but chic.  Jeans + tee = timeless combo that oozes steeze.

I got this item at Aeropostale a few weeks ago - FYI, I've collaborated with them before, but this item was purchased with my own money.  Trust me when I say this tee's ridiculously cute & comfy - super soft and lightweight.  Think James Perse minus the expensive price tag.  Currently available for $7 (originally $19.50) HERE in 7 colors.  I copped one in black, but I'm probably gonna order one in white, too.  For your reference, I went with a size medium - I prefer loose fits.  I usually wear xs/s, so I recommend sizing up!

No comments