Talbots Memorial Day Sale - Sensible Stylista

Talbots Memorial Day Sale

I freakin' love Memorial Day sales!  I went shopping yesterday and hit up the local Charlotte Russe Factory outlet (for my LA trip comin' up) ONLY to find that they were giving peeps an extra 50% off on already reduced prices.  I bought 4 dresses, 2 shirts, and 3 skirts for under $50 (!!!!) Ridiculous, right? 

To my glee (and my wallet's dismay), I just got done shopping the Talbots sale - buy one item to get an extra 40% off and two or more to get an extra 50%.  I wish I could've bought ALL the fab pieces pictured below, but due to my budget I stuck with the two pencil skirts (polka dot & plaid) and the heart blouse.  If you're looking for workwear, I suggest hitting them up and stocking up now while prices are heavily discounted.  Their skirts and blouses are seriously legit.  Honestly, I like them better than J. Crew.  Bold statement but whatevs.  Just being truthful with y'all!

TIP: make sure you sign up for ebates HERE (I promise to love you forever if you use my URL - I get commission if you sign up through me) before shopping their sale to get cash back!  You get 2% sent back to you - hey, every bit counts!
 LEFT /  MIDDLE / RIGHT

1 comment

  1. lovely top
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/tailored-by-itailorcom.html

    ReplyDelete