Find of the day: The Quilted Handbag ($12.50) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the day: The Quilted Handbag ($12.50)

Yay! It's time for another "Find of the Day".  I'm super excited to tell you guys about today's FOTD because it's especially cute.  I don't really feature bags in this series because I like investing in designer purses - a smart shopper knows when to save and when to splurge IMO! Personally, I don't usually like cutting corners when it comes to bags.

Sooo basically, today's pick is BAMF.  It's currently on sale for $12.50 at Amiclubwear (originally $24.99) - use code BFF50 for an extra 50% off.  It's made of faux leather - real leather's always hella expensive - but the quality's surprisingly good.  FYI: The chain shoulder strap works as a crossbody.
Measurements: 2" D, 10" W, 6.5" H
Perfect for: ALL occasions - versatility FTW
Color: Cream, matches any & everything
Quality comparable to: Banana Republic
Also available in:  red & black
Vibe:  classy & sophisticated
Inspired by:  Chanel
I hope you guys enjoyed today's FOTD! Let me know if you have any questions below. I own this piece in cream, but I'm assuming black and red are equally cute.  Also, make sure you guys enter my international giveaway with Polette to win sunnies of your choice HERE.

4 comments

  1. This is looking super cute !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the second one in red will be my choice.!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete