The Printed Bodysuit - Sensible Stylista

The Printed Bodysuit

Totally excited to partner up with The Kala Kollection again on Sensible Stylista today.  If you missed my previous collab with them, clicky HERE - I reviewed a gorgeous bandage dress in the aforementioned post.  For today's blast, I've centered my look around my new polka dot bodysuit.  This long sleeved blouse - available here for $34 - is beyond cute...like you-should've-bought-this-yesterday cute.  The polka dots and ruffles are on fleek! Let me break it down for y'all...

I'm wearing: a size small
Care:  handwash cold
Perfect for:  work AND play
Vibe: trendy and girly
Quality comparable to: BCBG

Heads up, the button-holes were a lil' big for me, but I sewed them a bit so they're perfect now. You won't need to worry unless you have a big bust!  Not that I do, but I was wearing a big push-up bra at the time, ha.  For $34, this piece is a serious must-have IMO.  It's seriously one of the cutest tops I own.
I paired the suit with a faux-leather skirt for contrast - I thought the girly top would look BAMF with an edgy skirt.  You guys know how much I love mixing vibes!  Anywho, I'll definitely have to re-mix this piece.  It can be styled SO many different ways - the possibilities are endless! *grins mischieviously*


Bodysuit:  c/o The Kala Kollection ($34) || Skirt:  Banana Republic Factory || Bag: YSL (similar)

Other fab bodysuits:
...and faux-leather skirts:

How do you guys feel about bodysuits? Are they a do or a don't? How would you style this fab number from The Kala Kollection?

2 comments

  1. I honestly think that I would choose this over denim any day of the week

    ReplyDelete