Find of the Day + Ann Taylor Shoe Sale - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day + Ann Taylor Shoe Sale

Alright guys, I literally JUST featured these heels in today's post - click here if you missed it.  However, I wanted to showcase 'em again for a number of reasons. 

1.  They're ridiculously cute and comfortable - that's saying A LOT because they're almost 4" high.
2.  They're on sale for $35 (!!!) - they were originally $138.
3.  Everyone needs animal print in their life, ha.
4.  ...and I need to share more crazy fashionable shoe picks from Ann Taylor's sale with you guys.
I mean, just look at those heels!  They're SO cute, and they add so much personality to an ensemble.  If you're afraid of wearing animal print because you find it bold, these heels are a good way to start.  The print's very subtle due to its neutral color.  At 3.75", these shoes may seem intimidating, but like I said, they're super comfy because they have padded footbeds.    You also don't have to worry about them slipping off because they have zippered straps.  I can't recommend these enough!  Make sure you buy a pair for yourself HERE.
Left / Middle (I own these in beige) / Right

Also, I'm sure you guys already know this, but Ann Taylor's giving you guys an extra 50% off ALL sale styles so make sure you get your browse on.

3 comments