From the Inside Out - Sensible Stylista

From the Inside Out

Time for another casual OOTD today on Sensible Stylista.  I know I featured Almost Famous yesterday on the blog, but I couldn't resist showcasing them again.  I centered today's look around my new high-waisted shorts.  I paired them with a simple crop and accessorized with a chic hat from Arth - an incredible hat boutique in NYC!  I used to shop their store ALL the time back when I lived in the Big Apple.  It's located right next to the Grom in Columbus Circle.  I used to buy gelato and browse their collection.  Good times all around - happy eyes, happy tummy! Anywho, I wish I could link y'all but unfortunately I don't have product URLs for you guys today.  I'll make sure to share similar options below though!
Shorts:  c/o Almost Famous || Top:  c/o Almost Famous || Bag: Deb - old || Hat:  Arth Hats

Here are some awesome hats for you guys to browse (different price points)...
..and of course, polka dot short options for y'all as well!

3 comments

  1. vintage vibe and cute outfit, perfect
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i seen polka dot in your tweet,i just was dying to see your outfit and it's fabulous! I am mad about anything polka dot and these shorts are just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, love the dots :) Love! x

    ReplyDelete