The Floral Mini - Sensible Stylista

The Floral Mini

Oh how I love florals!  I'm completely obsessed with my new high-waisted skirt from Khromato. This adorable piece is a do on so many levels.  I personally really like the design - the peplum hem is beyond cute! If you guys are interested, this piece is available here for $21.  Also, for your reference, the quality's comparable to Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe.  

Note: if you sign up for their mailing list, you get $5 off your purchase.  They also have a special code for new customers.  Use code FIRSTBUY to get 10% off your order once you create an account on their site!  US residents get free shipping on purchases $50+.
I styled my skirt with a neutral top to keep things classy.  I scooped this knit up at the Ann Taylor Factory Outlet a few weeks ago for $20. It's definitely going to be a closet favorite because it's so chic and versatile.  Since I don't have a link for you guys, here are some other fabulous options:
A closer look at my top!
A full body shot for you guys!  FYI, my shoes are also from Ann Taylor.  Their heels are all SO cute. I seriously want to buy them all!  I think AT may actually be one of my new favorite shoe stores, ha! I laugh, but I'm totally serious. In fact, I wrote a post about them a while back - clicky HERE to see my picks and read all about 'em. 
I heart Burberry so much!  Who else loves their designs? I'm a huge fan of their outerwear and bags. Yes, they cost a pretty penny, but they're totally worth it in my opinion!  It's important to think long term.  These are pieces you'll wear for the rest of your life.  Calculating cost per wear is important AND practical.  Here are some of my favorite pieces from their line:

A close-up of my Burberry bag!  You can see a better shot of it HERE...
Skirt:  c/o Khromato ($21) || Heels & Sweater:  Ann Taylor || Bag:  Burberry

5 comments