Sensible Stylista x Castro - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x Castro

I'm beyond excited to partner up with Castro today on SS.  I recently discovered them online, and I'm a huge fan already.  Their collection is elegant, classy, and effortlessly stylish.  I wanted to feature a trendy yet polished look for you guys so I centered today's OOTD around a chic drape jacket.  This lightweight piece is a dream for transitional weather.  The design's sophisticated, and the quality's on point (comparable to BCBG).  I'm wearing it in stone, but it's also available in black HERE.  For $63.33, this piece is a steal - you're getting designer clothing for a fraction of the price.  FYI, this item fits true to size.  I'm wearing an XS below!
I paired my jacket with a matching blouse that I picked up at Off Saks a week ago.  I was pumped because I found IRO - one of my favorite brands - in the sale racks.  I could've gone monochrome, but I decided to wear faux-leather instead for texture.  To finish off the look, I accessorized with a bold bag and shoes.  Animal print is always a good idea - just make sure you don't go overboard.  We want tasteful not tacky!
A close-up of my accessories.  FYI, my bag's from Coach.  I purchased it recently from their online factory outlet.  I'm officially a fan because they've really stepped up their game!  Coach is different now.  Their BS (bags + shoes, ha) are super cute, and they no longer plaster their logo on all their items.  Moving on, let's talk shoes.  These babies are pricey (available here for $79.23), but I promise that you'll get tons of wear out of them.  They look amazing with any and everything.  Heads up, they don't sell half sizes.  I recommend sizing down - I'm a 6.5, and their 6 fit me perfectly.  If you're looking to step up your shoe game, purchase these STAT.

Top:  IRO via Off Saks Fifth || Skirt:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet (similar) || Blazer:  c/o Castro || Shoes:  c/o Castro || Bag: Coach Factory Outlet (similar)

9 comments

  1. super love this ensemble! especially the skirt!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. that leather skirt is so cool
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice leopard touch with this bag. Happy week!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic look ! Love the bag a lot !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the drape style of the jacket, your amazing skirt, and bag! So glad Coach has stepped up their game! Beautiful as always!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, absolutely fabulous look, I love it, thank you for sharing, you look truly gorgeous!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete