8 Pieces, 8 Ways: Part 5 - Sensible Stylista

8 Pieces, 8 Ways: Part 5

For my latest, I styled a very classic look for you guys.  I've been into polished ensembles as of late. I kept things simple today with a button-front and blazer - a foolproof combo that slays in any situation.  In my opinion, every girl needs a solid button-front - it's a wardrobe must-have.  If you're looking, I recommend checking out Polo or Brooks Brothers.  Their factory outlets carry wonderful options that are both chic and affordable.  TIP: make sure you guys subscribe to their email/mailing list beforehand to get the most bang for your buck!  They send coupons out all the time so take advantage.
I accessorized with my Coach crossbody - you guys are going to see this piece a ton because it's currently my favorite bag.  Animal print is always a do in my book, but too much can be tacky so be careful.  I personally like to incorporate pops of it with bags or shoes - that's just me though!  On another note, if you're looking for more animal print inspo, clicky HERE.  I may or may not spend way too much time pinning, ha.  I spend a good hour pinning at night.  I plan to sleep at 1, but end up pinning until 2.  Hashtag blogger problems, ha!  Anywho, I'll leave it at that and let you guys browse. I like to think that I have pretty good taste, but then again I'm biased.  Oh, and just in case you guys want to shop today's look:

3 comments