Sensible Stylista x INC: Part 2 - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x INC: Part 2

Yay - it's time for part 2 of my INC collab.  No worries if you missed part 1, just clicky HERE. Anywho for today's post, I styled my look around my new faux-fur vest courtesy of INC.  This stunning number is currently on sale here for $143.99 - it was originally $189.50.  In addition to the aforementioned price cut, you get an extra 20% off with code FALL.  Your total will be around $114 + tax.  I know that sounds steep, but honestly, I highly doubt you'll find a quality version like this that's more affordable.  Faux-fur's not cheap!  
Because my vest has bits of brown, black, and gray, I stuck with neutral tones for a chic look - I threw on skinny jeans, pumps, and a necklace to match. IMO, faux-fur's quite "loud."  Therefore, I like to keep everything else simple when sporting a piece like this.

Skinnies:  Theory (similar) || Tee:  c/o Plum Society || Necklace:  Sparkles & Pop || Vest:  c/o INC || Shoes:  Deb (similar)
My top's from Plum Society (a fabulous new store that caters to petites).  I absolutely love this shirt! It's seriously my current favorite tee. Although it's on the expensive side ($68), it's worth every penny.  I really can't recommend it enough.  To sweeten the pot, if you sign up for their email list, you can get an extra 20% off your purchase.  Don't walk, RUN...or click really fast, ha!  This flowy top is flattering AND comfortable - it's a true classic you can wear all season long! Also, FYI I'm hosting a giveaway with them soon so make sure you keep your eyes peeled.

4 comments