Workwear Wednesday: The Gray Poncho - Sensible Stylista

Workwear Wednesday: The Gray Poncho

Alright guys, it's time for my weekly work-friendly post!  In case you're just tuning in, I share office-appropriate ensembles every Wednesday.  I centered today's look around my new poncho from Ann Taylor.  It was 80% off at the time so I got it for $15! Unfortunately, I don't have a product link for you guys, but I found other cute options for your browsing pleasure - all under $50:
Tee:  Banana Republic || Bag:  Stella McCartney || Scarf:  c/o VeVelle || Pants:  Madewell || Poncho:  Ann Taylor || Shoes:  Candie's (similar)
Re-purpose your cocktail ring like a pro by using it as a scarf ring! It's easy-peasy - simply choose a bauble of your choice and pull the ends of your scarf through.  It's a great way to switch up your look!  Also, for those of you wondering, my scarf's from Vevelle.  Made of 100% silk, the piece draws its inspiration from Haiti's rich heritage.
Shop my look:

5 comments

  1. look great, gray is my fav colour for winter :)
    layering

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! I adore that bag.

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats such a smart outfit , love the scarf
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fresh and amazing. Love your gray poncho as well. It suits you!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania

    follow or drop your comment here : www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete