Yoplait x Sensible Stylista: How I 1-up My Cup - Sensible Stylista

Yoplait x Sensible Stylista: How I 1-up My Cup

Alright guys, it's time for real talk.  I put quite a bit of weight on this year, and it's really cramping my style.  I look fine in photos because I know how to flatter my figure with fashion, but it's no secret that I rely heavily on visual illusions.  That's fine and all, but it's time for me to get my butt into gear because I want change.  Actually, scratch that!  I need change.  I'm sick of feeling lethargic.  Sick of feeling insecure.  Sick of wishing I could do this or do that.  No more excuses.  I may look lean, but in reality, I'm skinny-fat. 

I've been taking steps to up my fitness & health game for the past month now.  I've been working out daily and eating super clean to be the best version of me.  I used to skip breakfast, but now I make sure to eat something even if I need to rush out the door.  My favorite breakfast food is Yoplait yogurt. I've been a fan ever since I was a little kid so it's safe to say that not much has changed!  I always make sure to grab one to-go!  My current fave flavors are mixed berry, boston cream pie, and chocolate mousse (from the whips! line).
When I'm late, I obviously just grab a yogurt and sprint out the door, but when I have time, I totally spoil myself.  What can I say? I like to enjoy all facets of life, which means I'm all about Yoplait's "1-Up Your Cup."  I'm going to show you guys how I step up my yogurt game today on Sensible Stylista.  Brace yourselves because you're about to be blown away by my delightful pairings.  In fact, I'm just going to go ahead and say, "you're welcome in advance."

...Ha, I promise I'm not actually full of myself!  I'm just having some fun!  My yogurt bowls are good though so keep reading! First up, mixed berry yogurt with low-fat granola, sliced almonds, and fresh raspberries in an adorable cup, of course.  Mmm, mmm, mmmm.  So much deliciousness. Oh, and presentation's always important.  I like to eat pretty food!  It enhances the overall experience in my opinion.
Moving on to bowl number 2:  boston cream pie yogurt with blackberries, sliced bananas, a pinch of granola for texture, and a single raspberry for color.  Confession: I actually hate fruit but I do it because I want to stay alive.  I once went 3 months without eating a single piece of fruit, and I'm genuinely surprised that I didn't get scurvy.  That's all in the past though.  Like I said, this post is all about new beginnings.  Healthy Kim will eat several servings of fresh fruits and veggies daily! Thank god I have my yoplait.  It makes everything so much more enjoyable.
Last but not least, let's take a look at combo 3:  chocolate mousse with sliced almonds and dark chocolate chips.  I make myself a bowl of this magical goodness every time I want to splurge.  It's a guilt-free treat that seriously satisfies.  With solid meals like these, I know I'll shed my extra weight in no time.  Paired with HIIT, I'll be flaunting my bod in no time!  I'm aiming to get mad in shape by Spring break.  I'm pretty confident I can reach my goal by then though because "dieting" hasn't been difficult at all. So, what do you guys think of my pairings - do you like the way I 1-up my cup?
If you're a Yoplait lover, comment below with your fave flavor combo so I can try it out STAT!  If you haven't tried Yoplait, stop what you're going, get in your car and drive to Walmart or have someone drive you.  Walk to the yogurt section and have a ball!  They have 125+ flavors so I can pretty guarantee that you'll find something you love.  PS.  If you're not feeling my bowl combos, no worries, Yoplait has an entire Pinterest board with recipes for your browsing pleasure.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.

1 comment

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like this yogurt. Great proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete