The Taupe Romper - Sensible Stylista

The Taupe Romper

I'm beyond excited to re-feature The Luk today on Sensible Stylista - if you missed my previous collaboration with them, no worries, simply click here to access the aforementioned post.  Anywho, I'm pumped to tell you guys all about my new romper. Firstly, it's available online here for $51.99 - don't forget to use code SS2016 to get an extra 20% off..  It's made of 95% polyester and 5% spandex, but it looks and feels like thick chiffon.  The store's known for fashionable yet affordable work attire, but I think this item works best for GNO or date night!  If you're looking to impress, definitely pick this baby up.  You'll look smokin' hot and be super comfortable at the same time.  For your reference, I'm wearing a size small, and it fits true to size.  
As you can see, I styled my romper with fierce animal print booties.  I wanted my look to pop so I went bold.  I bought these shoes online at Macy's a few weeks ago while they were on sale - I think I paid $24 or so?  Yeah, I absolutely love blowout sales (understatement of the year)!  Unfortunately for you guys, these are no longer available online, but I'll link other options for y'all below so keep scrolling!
For your browsing pleasure:
 Romper:  c/o The Luk ($51.99) || Bodychain:  Amiclubwear ($7.50) || Booties:  Nine West via Macy's

5 comments

  1. totally love your romper
    Keep in Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties!

    And as if us guys need a reason to not look you in the eye, you go a wear a dangly necklace that takes our vision level elsewhere... lol

    ReplyDelete