July Fitness Update + Workout Playlist - Sensible Stylista

July Fitness Update + Workout Playlist

I know I haven't been very good about sharing my workout playlists with y'all, but I promise to stay on top of it from here on out.  Lately, I've been doing a lot of different things to get my bod in tip-top shape.  I have big things coming up so I have to make sure I bring my A game all day, every day. 

Anywho, for starters, I've completely eliminated sweets.  I'm eating so clean, it's ridiculous!  I really love it though. I feel so much healthier, and although I do miss eating unhealthy stuffs from time to time, I'm ok.  I mean, it's MY choice after all.  I choose not to eat unhealthily, and that makes all the difference in the world.  You know what they say - you make abs in the kitchen, not the gym. Moving on to my workout regimen, I run 2-3 miles 3x a week and do a Freeletics workout daily to build strength.  Have you guys tried any of their apps? I'm a big fan of Freeletics bodyweight.
What I'm currently listening to on my pod-pod...
What are you guys doing to get or stay in shape? Make sure you leave me a comment below to update me!  Let's motivate each other and get in the best shape of our lives!

1 comment

  1. I love One Touch, such a good song. I recommend Wild For the Night by A$AP Rocky, such a good exercise song.

    ReplyDelete