Sensible Stylista x Wolford - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x Wolford

Partnering up with Wolford today on Sensible Stylista for a fun, editorial-like post.  I centered my latest around their Pure Plus Dress + tights.  Their stockings have been staples in my wardrobe for years now so I was beyond pumped to collaborate with them!  
Let's take a closer look at my "leafage" tights.  As you can see, they're sheer tights with opaque lines that resemble decorative leaf coils.  If you're interested in picking up a pair for yourself, clicky HERE.  I've also included a widget of other faves for your browsing pleasure!

Dress:  c/o Wolford || Tights:  c/o Wolford

8 comments

  1. You look hot bebe,love the stockings
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the sheer tights! They look so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love Wolford and what a cool collaboration. I love how you styled it with an all black dress. It looks so chic :)

    Xx-

    Boyu Ba
    www.boyuba.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful are these Wolford stockings! Absolutely stunning babe - so feminine!!

    Can't believe it's taken me so long to get onto your site!! xx

    Sending you kisses from Sydney! <3

    Helen x
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterAugust 3, 2016 at 10:29 AM

    I'm sure you work extremely hard to make your looks so effortless and amazing and you never fail to disappoint... and then you step things up a notch like this post and the next featuring pictures from Soho...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! You should really show more outfits with stockings on the blog, you always look great in them!

    ReplyDelete