Introducing You Guys to WearMe Pro's Shadesbox - Sensible Stylista

Introducing You Guys to WearMe Pro's Shadesbox

As many of you know, I just got back from Naples, FL a few days ago.  I stayed at the LaPlaya Beach & Golf resort with my family and had a fabulous time.  The hotel was absolutely beautiful (not to mention spotless), and everyone there was super friendly and attentive.  I pretty much ate myself to death though - if you've been following my adventures via instastories, you already know all about it.
Anywho, while I was there, I pretty much spent all of my time outside so I was sporting different sunnies on the daily.  Not only do they make a killer fashion statement, they protect your eyes while doing so.  I seriously own 50+ designs because I think they make such fabulous accessories.
Thanks to WearMe Pro's SHADESBOX, I got to gallivant around FL in style.  If you decide to sign up with 'em too, you'll get 4 packages a year; FYI, each one contains 3 sunglasses so you'll receive 12 pairs total. Simply fill out a brief survey for them so they know what your style preferences are - you only have to do it once, but you're free to change them whenever you want. 
Each season costs $29.99, which is less than $10 per month.  If you do the math, which I obviously did because I'm all sorts of sensible, it's like getting a free pair each time (as opposed to purchasing pairs individually). Get even more bang for your buck if you pay for your year all at once.  Simply enter code "save50" at checkout to get 50% off your first box when choosing the billed-annually option.
My style settings are as follows: women, casual, oversized + round + cateye, and black + grey + tortoiseshell.  I honestly couldn't be more pleased with my sunnies!  All three of them are cute and SO me.  Which pair do you guys like best - 1, 2 or 3?  OH, and before I forget, I'll be hosting a giveaway with them VERY soon, so make sure you guys keep your eyes peeled.

6 comments

  1. Happy to hear you had such an enjoyable time at what sounds like a wonderful place. You look great in all of these shots . . . the flowered wrap in the third one is really pretty. Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much =D It's definitely one of my favorite kimonos.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sunglasses. The second is very cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 2 and I think it flatters your bone structure the most

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea. You look so gorgeous! I love the second pair!

    ReplyDelete