Spreading Some Serious Christmas Cheer - Sensible Stylista

Spreading Some Serious Christmas Cheer

T-minus 4 days until Christmas!  Who else is excited?  Hopefully you guys are all done with your holiday shopping by now.  In honor of the upcoming holiday, Sung and I decided to shoot today's featured outfit in front of a magnificent x-mas tree.  How many of you guys have real trees set up in your homes? Are you big on decorating or are you a minimalist like me?  
Anywho, I decided to bling myself out for today's OOTD.  I centered my look around a festive mini - sequins just scream Christmas to me - and paired it with a matching lace-up top.  I threw on a drape jacket to add a bit of warmth and wore black tights and boots to create the illusion of longer legs.
A closer look at details!  I totally splurged on my Chanel boy, but there are a bunch of other fabulous options available that cost a fraction of the price, like this Rebecca Minkoff design.  I've totally been drooling over these designs:  Denim Love and Velvet Love.  What do you guys think - hot or not?
 Skirt:  H&M (similar) || Jacket:  Spiegel (similar) || Top:  H&M || Shoes:  Shop June July || Bag:  Chanel (look for less)
 Photos shot by the incredible Sung Shin.

3 comments

  1. Such an attractive look. The second shot is stunning. Finally got a tree last night, but haven't decorated it yet . . . and, no surprise, am a little behind on the shopping. Cheers! :):) Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome picture's Merry chiristmas :)
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete