Getting in the Holiday Spirit with Tipsy Elves - Sensible Stylista

Getting in the Holiday Spirit with Tipsy Elves

I'm super pumped to share my latest post with you guys because it's an extra fun one.  I've partnered up with PayPal today on SS to tell y'all about Tipsy Elves, one of the coolest brands I've discovered on the net.  For those of you unfamiliar with TE, they sell outrageous clothes that make GREAT gifts - think hilariously "ugly" christmas sweaters, adorable onesies, neon ski-suits and more!
I was literally lol'ing as I browsed their sweater collection.  I ended up getting this "Challah" knit, but it definitely took me a while to come to a decision.  Here are some of the other ones I really liked! Which one's your personal fave?
1 || 2 || 3 || 4

Anywho, I'm all about supporting small businesses.  As much as I enjoy shopping at big retailers, it's important to go local for the economy.  Support independent businesses in the comfort of your home without your wallet or credit card with PayPal.  They have an option called One Touch that allows you to pay for items in your shopping basket without having to enter billing details - if you're interested, you can activate it here.  
For bigger ticket items, you have the option to use PayPal Credit, which is based on your transaction history.  You can apply for credit during checkout, and where available, choose to use their easy payments option to spread the price of your purchase payments over time.  
Oh, and FYI, this holiday season, PayPal is offering free return shipping called "Return Shipping on Us" on items up to $40 for up to 11 purchases (!!!!) So don't be afraid to get your shop on.  How's holiday shopping going for you guys? Are you almost done with it all? Where do you usually like to shop for gifts?  And is there anything in particular YOU really want for the holidays?  OH, and a HUGE thanks to the wonderful Andrew Bogard for snapping this fabulous photos.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

3 comments

  1. Haha the sweater with the red cups is so funny! This was a fun post to read, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://voguevxn.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/monday-motivation-m-is-for.html

    ReplyDelete