My Current Beauty Faves - Sensible Stylista

My Current Beauty Faves

1.  Make Up Forever Invisible Cover Stick Foundation ($43): Screw liquid foundation, this is my new go-to.  I can't even begin to tell you guys how awesome this stick foundation is.  I own it in Sand, and it matches my complexion perfectly, like I'm talking second skin perfect.  I simply swipe it onto my cheeks, forehead and chin and blend it all in with a sponge.  The coverage is SO good that I don't even need concealer anymore.  Needless to say, I'll definitely be re-purchasing this product.

2.  Hottie By Nature ($19.95):  If you're a fan of essential oils, this baby's a total must-have.  The spray contains rosewood and citrus tones for a scent that soothes your spirit and boosts your confidence.  Spray it into cupped hands and inhale deeply for calming aromatherapy benefits or spritz it on post-shower as a lightweight perfume.  Available at ApolloBox! Use code KIM15 to get an extra 15% off.

3-4. Pixi Beauty Strobe & Bronze Palette by MaryamMaquillage ($20) + Strobe & Sculpt Brush ($14): This is, hands down, my current favorite face palette - andddd that's saying a LOT because I've been all about Anastasia's Contour Kit for a good 2 years now.  The kit comes with 3 highlighters and 3 bronzers that are to die for gorgeous, but I've been using Lex (to highlight) and Statuesque (to contour) together on the daily. I really can't recommend this enough - I can pretty much guarantee that you'll LOVE this item so pick one up STAT!

Now, I listed 3-4 together because they're a pair.  Pixi's Strobe & Sculpt brush is seriously magic! Made out of synthetic fiber, it does an incredible job blending your face to perfection.  The tapered side's ideal for applying highlighters while the other brush is designed for buffing and blending.  It's literally the ONLY brush I use now on my face.  Do yourself a favor and give it a try!

5-6.  Aveda Nourish-mint Lip Definer ($20) + Maybelline Vivid Matte Lip Gloss ($7.99):  Let's be real, there's nothing sexier than a killer red lip, and these products help you achieve just that.  I've always been a big fan of Maybelline's matte lippie line, but they totally hit it out of the park with Red Punch.  Pair it with Aveda's Tarragona liner for a bomb date night look!  

7.  Palmer's FlipBalm ($3.99):  If you're looking for a fun new lip balm, scoop this item up ASAP. Available in three amazing scents, this product will moisturize your pucker like nobody's business.  I have Juicy Watermelon, and it almost smells good enough to eat!  Plus, the packaging's really cute - I love that it flips open - so I'm a fan.


No comments