Editorial: The Sexy Two-Piece - Sensible Stylista

Editorial: The Sexy Two-Piece

I'm pumped to share my second collab with Voulez Boudoir with you all today on SS.  I centered my latest around a sexy two-piece I got from amiclubwear a while back - available for $27.  They're known for "scandalous" rave garb, but they actually carry a lot of everyday stuff, too!  I've gotten a bunch of adorable sweater dresses, tops, and skirts here.  Many of their cocktail + maxi dresses are on point, too!  What do you guys think of their collection?
Other fabulous options for your browsing pleasure:

I don't know about you guys, but I will forever love two-piece outfit sets.  This design's perfect for GNO or date night.  It's bodycon so it pulls my body in in all the right places.  This outfit highlights the small of my waist creating the illusion of a fabulous hourglass figure and elongating my stems. I'm all about fashion illusions so this ensemble is a do on several different levels!  My confidence skyrockets every time I wear this out.  Do you have a go-to outfit when you're looking to impress?
Two-piece:  c/o amiclubwear ($27) || Jacket:  Off Saks Fifth || Bag:  YSL
Photos shot by the amazing Veronica Campbell of Voulez Boudoir.

2 comments

  1. Lovely photos!

    Love,
    http://www.thestyleventure.com/2017/02/20/girly/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit! I love the style. :)

    ReplyDelete