Editorial: Channeling My Inner Princess - Sensible Stylista

Editorial: Channeling My Inner Princess

I'm beyond pumped to share my latest post with you guys!  A few weeks back, I met up with Jared Wolfe for a fun collaboration at his studio in Alexandria, VA.  I got to channel my inner princess and dress up in a super pretty "gown" for the occasion - I say "gown" because it's actually a corset + tulle skirt combo.  I had a blast posing for this shoot because it's unlike anything I've ever done before! What do you guys think of these photos? Should I do more blasts like these or do you prefer my regular OOTDS?
Other tulle pieces that'll tickle your fancy:
Photos shot by the amazing Jared Wolfe.

7 comments

  1. wow, very beautiful-Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful pics
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You indeed look like a princess, my dear Kim! Happy to see your lovely photos still on Instagram!

    ♥ Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-transform-to-1950s-barbie-doll.html

    ReplyDelete