Pho-king Awesome (HAHA!) - Sensible Stylista

Pho-king Awesome (HAHA!)

Oh man, I can't even begin to tell you guys how amazing the pho at Pho Saigon is.  If you're a fan of noodle soups, you'll leave completely and utterly satisfied.  There's literally nothing better than a piping hot bowl of pho on a cold winter day.  If you live in the DMV and need to get your fix, drive on over to Catonsville, MD stat - you seriously won't regret it!

I visit their restaurant regularly, and they're almost always (unsurprisingly) busy - I go out of my way to avoid their lunch & dinner rushes because I hate waiting.  I usually get their tai chin (steak & brisket) pho in size small - it's super filling, but if you're extra hungry, order the large! It's humongous and only a dollar or so more.  All soups come with fresh veggies (sprouts, thai basil leaves, lime, and jalapeños).  If you want more of something, simply ask!  I always order an extra side of jalapeños (free of charge, of course).  TIP: try dipping your protein in hoisin sauce + sriracha!  
Oh, and make sure you guys order rolls to start - both their fried spring rolls and summer rolls are on point! If you're looking for something a bit more refreshing, go with the latter.  If you're ok with splurging, go with the former!  You honestly can't go wrong.  I've also heard that their wings are ridiculous as well.  I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but I definitely will in the near future! Andddd if you're a fan of thai iced tea, indulge for sure.  The drink here is on the sweeter side, but it's still stupid good.
Anywho, that's all for today, folks!  I'm going back soon to try their other Vietnamese dishes so keep your eyes peeled - I'll make sure to update y'all ASAP.  Note:  they have a fun man-vs-pho (2 lbs of noodles and 2 lbs of meat) challenge for you cray eaters out there. If you can finish the meat, noodles, and 1/2 the broth in less than 30 minutes, your meal is on them AND they'll put your pic on their Wall of Fame!  If not, it'll cost you $25 for trying!

4 comments

  1. that looks good ,would love to pho ,ha ha -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pho is really good! It's definitely perfect for the cold weather. Great recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vietnamese cuisine,.. Its very versatile,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a delicious noodles every children like to eat very much.primary.com coupon

    ReplyDelete