My Latest Bargain Find from ASOS: The $24 Maxi (Originally $122) - Sensible Stylista

My Latest Bargain Find from ASOS: The $24 Maxi (Originally $122)

I seriously don't know what I'd do without ASOS.  I buy 90% of my stuff from their site because they have kickass customer service and a ginormous online collection.  Every time I get my browse on, I end up purchasing something...which is great for my wardrobe but not so great for my wallet, ha.  I stumbled upon this adorable orange maxi by chance and instantly fell in love with the lace + wrap bodice.  As you guys know, I'm a sucker for all things girly and feminine so when I saw the $24 markdown (originally $122), I knew I had to have it!
Unfortunately, I believe they're almost out of these babies - there might be a couple of 2's left though? Click HERE to double check.  For those of you interested, here are other cute + affordable options (all under $50):
The solid peeps at Asos marketed this number as a "wedding" dress, perhaps for guests or even bridesmaids, but I think it works beautifully as an everyday dress as well.  It IS on the fancier side, but hey, there's nothing wrong with getting your glam on the regular.  For today's post, I styled it with a beautiful headpiece from Headbands of Hope, but I'd probably just throw my hair up in a bun if in a rush.  BTW, I don't know if you guys remember, but I featured HOH on here a long while back.  My blogger bestie La Belle Mel shot pics of me wearing a fab floral crown - click here if you missed it! Anywho, that's it for today!  Make sure you guys check back early tomorrow for more. 
A huge thanks to the wonderful Hana Gonzalez Photography for shooting these gorg photos!

3 comments

  1. Its beautiful, I am a big asos lover too!

    www.libertylife.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maxi dress is so pretty! I really like the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your headpiece is so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete