The Perfect Top for Summer + Wit & Wisdom's Patio Party Recap - Sensible Stylista

The Perfect Top for Summer + Wit & Wisdom's Patio Party Recap

I'm all about pretty tops so this was a done deal right from the getgo.  Marled's been a fave brand of mine for quite some time now so I'm beyond stoked to feature them on SS.  I'm not sure if you guys remember, but I actually styled one of their pieces a while back - clicky here if you missed it!  The brand was founded in 2015 by Reunited Clothing, and I've been obsessed ever since.  Their garb oozes femininity and class so if you're a fan of all things chic and elegant, you'll fall head over heels in love with their designs.
I kept things simple for today's OOTD by pairing my new top with jeans and animal print pumps.  I wanted my sleeves to take centerstage so I skipped jewelry altogether.  I did, however, carry my new YSL crossbody!  I purchased it online at Neiman when they were offering peeps a $600 gift card for spending "x" amount of money. I also had credit + cash saved up so I decided to treat myself since it IS my birthday month, ha. 
If you're a fan of statement sleeves, you'll love...
Top:  Marled || Shoes:  Saks Off 5th (splurge vs. save) || Jeans:  Aeropostale || Bag:  YSL
A HUGE thanks to the amazing Sung Shin for shooting these pics for me!  I seriously don't know what I'd do without him - thank god for creative friends who are all sorts of awesome.  Now onto the food portion of today's latest.  I know this is totally belated, but I just HAD to recap Wit & Wisdom's patio party for y'all.
It was seriously the perfect end to a crazy work day.  I mean, cocktails and crab? What more could a girl want?  I got there with my girl Natalie, and we immediately headed to the bar to grab two glasses of frosé.  We sipped on our drinks while browsing the array of noms available!  Their food was (unsurprisingly) on point as per usual - they had fried softshell crab in a magical sauce, refreshing crab lettuce cups, caesar salad, strawberry tacos (sounds weird but t'was amazeballs), fried chicken in adorbs sugar cones, sliders, killer BBQ pork belly bites, panna cotta, and more!
Don't ask me for my fave dish because I can't choose.  Anywho, I can't wait to come back when it's warm out - I'm going to drink and eat to my heart's content.  In fact, the waitstaff at Wit & Wisdom's gonna have to roll me out the door, ha.  Alright guys, that's a wrap for today!  I hope you enjoyed today's post.  OH, and I almost forget - a HUGE thanks to Chrissie Perry for the invite! 

2 comments

  1. Lovely top! I agree it definitely has a feminine look to it. The color is eye catching too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaw,.. Loved the color of the top,...

    ReplyDelete