Find of the Day: The Best $19 You'll Spend on an LBD - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Best $19 You'll Spend on an LBD

I am SO beyond pumped to tell you guys about my latest find!  I purchased this dress online at ASOS a few weeks back, and it was such a good buy.  I've worn it out several times already, and I've gotten complimented every time.  It's one of the more fashion-y pieces I own, but it's nothing too cray - don't worry, you won't be lady gaga-ing it up.  It's not figure-flattering (because it's boxy), but the mini dress underneath is form-fitting so you won't look completely amorphous, ha.  
With that said, it's definitely one of the coolest dresses I own, and for $19, it's a serious must-have. Like, don't even think about it - just order one for yourself here.  Made of a viscose and elastane blend, this piece has the cutest ruffle trim ever, and it masks bodily "imperfections" so if you're feeling extra bloated or self-conscious about muffin top, wear this out.  I promise you'll impress!  
Before I leave you guys, I need to share an obligatory shoefie featuring my current fave kicks from Nine West.  I got these babies for $19.99, and they're a freakin' dream come true.  They give me hella height, are comfortable as hell, and look wayyyy more expensive than they actually are.  Actually, my entire outfit costs less than $40...excluding my Chanel boy bag, which you could easily replace with a more affordable option.  You can get a similar pair HERE!
 Shot by the wonderful RMCapture.

2 comments

  1. Love the dress, love the shoes, love the girl ! xx

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your styling.
    and beautiful woman in the lead role
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete