Lace Makes Everything Better - Sensible Stylista

Lace Makes Everything Better

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Marled by Reunited Clothing so I'm extra stoked to tell you guys about my latest OOTD.  I've featured yet another one of their fabulous tops, and this one may just be my fave - available at Bloomingdale's.  I love all things girly so the lace detailing kills me in the best way possible.  Plus, you all know that statement sleeves are my achilles' heel.
I paired the top with a mesh skirt (an oldie but a goodie, featured here several years ago) and tied it to emphasize the small of my waist - one of the many tricks I employ to look leaner with fashion!  If you want to read more on how to hide muffin top like a boss, click here.  If you'd like to browse other how-to articles, check out my gallery!
Other adorable designs from their line:
Shoes:  OASAP (similar) || Skirt:  Rebecca Minkoff (similar) || Top:  Marled by Reunited ($78) || Bag:  Chloe
Photos shot by the amazing Sung Shin.

2 comments

  1. You are looking beautiful in this outfit. Photos are very cool.
    Tillys Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt and also the top,... its very nice,..

    ReplyDelete