How-to Look Polished AF in 5 Minutes or Less - Sensible Stylista

How-to Look Polished AF in 5 Minutes or Less

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walgreens. The opinions and text are all mine.

Anddd just like that, we skipped spring and went straight to summer.  It's my fave season so I'm a little bummed, but I'll get over it - at least I get to wear cute mini-dresses and experiment with new makeup!  Anywho, Jordana challenged me to go to Walgreens and put together a summer for under $20 for their #BestBeautyBuyChallenge, and I don't like to toot my own horn, but I totally owned it!  3 products under $10 for today's FOTD (face of the day), what what!  
I personally like to keep things extra simple when it's hot out - I'm talkin' minimal makeup, y'all BECAUSE I may or may not have had a terrible experience with foundation melting, like dripping off my face [insert weak laughter]. So without further ado, here are the three fabulous Jordana products I got:  their twist & shine moisturizing balm stain in nude chic ($2.99), their cat eye liner in black leather ($2.79), and their best lash extreme volumizing mascara ($3.49).  I didn't use anything on my skin because I wanted to let it breath, except good ol' sunscreen of course.
I used the liner to start, and it glided on beautifully - I felt like I had the utmost control during application, which is amazing because I'm not the best with liquid liner, ha.  I then finished my eyes off with 3 coats of mascara and experienced zero clumping (!!!!) which was all kinds of awesomesauce.
To wrap things up and incorporate a pop of color, I applied their moisturizing balm onto my lips. They only have one color in stock online (in sweet pink), but there are a bunch of other options available in stores for those of you interested.  As mentioned previously, I'm wearing nude chic, but I'm definitely going back ASAP to pick up the other hues as well, especially since Walgreens has a bomb promo going on right now: $1 off Jordana lip & eye cosmetics until June 24th.  Definitely take advantage of this deal while you can!
And voila! A finished shot of my look for you guys.  What are some of your current makeup must-haves?   A huge thanks to the wonderful Sung Shin for shooting these photos.


No comments