My Obsession with Alexis Continues - Sensible Stylista

My Obsession with Alexis Continues

I was and continue to be head over heels obsessed with all things Alexis.  I purchased this top a long while back but haven't featured it on SS so I thought no better time than the present.  This fabulous blouse was on sale at Saks so I scooped it up along with THIS dress during after-Christmas sales. The top's voluminous with billowy sleeves so I paired it with a bandage skirt for balance.  To finish things off, I carried my Gucci crossbody to match and threw on statement heels to elevate my ensemble.
Why I drool over Alexis:
A closer look at my bag! I know I featured it here recently, but I couldn't resist showcasing it again.  If you have a bag fetish like me, you'll definitely want to check out my entire designer collection here.  Also, I added a few pieces to my wardrobe since then so I'll be publishing part 2 later this summer - definitely make sure to keep an eye out!
Me being...as asian as possible, ha.
Top:  Alexis || Skirt:  BCBG || Shoes:  Last Call || Bag:  Gucci via TJ Maxx
Shot by the wonderful Rey Marques.

4 comments

  1. You look chic !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! love your blouse
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attractive look. Michael

    ReplyDelete